Stressed, depressed, and obsessed
Anonymous said: Hi I'm a girl and there's this boy that means a lot to me like I feel physically sick. He talks to me but I dont know how to tell if he likes me or not. Please help me!!!
Signs he likes you:
1. He’s always around and will go out of his way to talk to you.
2. He tries to impress, with varying degrees of success. (Sometimes he’ll end up acting like an egotistical dork face but it’ll still be cute).
3. He’ll pay you awkward compliments that don’t even feel like compliments, and his attempts at flirting usually go awry. (Be wary of smooth talkers; they’ve often had a little too much practice and if you’re not making him nervous he might not be as interested as you are.)
4. He will get just a little bit too close; no guy randomly decides to have his face inches from yours for no good reason.
5. He suddenly becomes comedian of the year. Around you his humour will peak and he’s constantly trying to make you laugh.
6. He’s willing to have deeper conversations with you. It’s not all flirting; he genuinely cares about your interests and isn’t scared to ask you questions.
7. He transforms from some immature man-child into a gentleman. He offers you his coat, holds open doors and shares his food. If he shares his food, you know you’ve found yourself a keeper (most of the guys I know are very protective over their food).